How to use
- Download the Plate Theme Tool for your OS (Windows, Mac).
- Install and open it.
- If this is the first time you’re working with the theme tool, click on ‘Plate’ in the menu bar, and next on ‘API settings’.
Fill in your API key and click ‘Verify’. You can find your API credentials in your User settings in the Plate dashboard.
- If the theme tool does not have a preset for your theme yet, you can add it by clicking on the three-dotted button next to the text field under ‘Theme path’.
- Navigate to your Theme’s folder, and click ‘Open’.
- The Theme tool will ask you to save the theme as a preset. If you click ‘Yes’, you can select the theme next time by selecting it from the ‘Presets’ dropdown.
- To start the listener, click ‘Auto Update’.
- You can now change your theme files on the fly.
- If you want to stop the listener, toggle the ‘Auto Update’ button, or just close the application.